kennyidaho
PPCGeeks Regular

kennyidaho is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warez Vs. Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
well its a dscussion forum, so i chose to bring up a topic to be discussed, i think thats what i did... and no, i dont use ICS please follow along here.. i would never plug my phone into a vista machine, thats why i use wmwifi... and yes, again if u read along, i am trying to get the topic banned...

how are custom ROMs doing anything wrong, sure u have the TOS thing, but your not getting something for free that should be paid for..... if carriers offered alternate Roms for a fee, and people sold cracked versions(not their own custom version) than yeah, it would be an issue...

but custom your rom all day long, theres nothing to be paid for involved...

and everyone wants me to be nice here, so can we chill on the MR law student comments.. especially since im kinda proving you all wrong everytime
I am sorry about the law student comment. However comments like your "btw I am a law student....." are more then just a little annoying for several reasons. Anyways........

Quote:
and no, i dont use ICS
Okay cool!

Quote:
wmwifi is just a paid for "cracked" solution
Valid point. How else would WMWIFI get you access to the internet? Most likely circumventing the restrictions the provider has placed on ICS (ICS hacking).

Quote:
and for the love of GOD, I USE WMWIFI, please read everything if your gonna battle me please..
Wow. Okay wait a moment you don't use ICS but you do use WMWIFI? Which uses ICS and the ICS Hack? Dude all apoligies but if you were a lawyer infront of a judge he might be snickering right now. Please take this to your law professor and have him help you tighten up your arguements.

Now on to the matter of proving people wrong. If I was a law studnet I think I would be pretty careful with saying things like that. Yes of course its rhetoric but poorly executed. Disagreeing with and retorting another persons argument != proving them wrong. You have provided good arguments but you have not provided unequivocal proof.

This all really makes me wonder what your motivation is. You use WMWIFI but wish to have the discussion of ICS which might imply the use of WMWIFI banned. Why? What's in it for you?
This post has been thanked 2 times.