View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 01:04 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (21 Feb) 9 Button VGA Action Screen in Color and B/W

Thanks.. I need your help a bit..
I can't get PictureMail to launch. I thought the MMSLauncher.exe was supposed to have been tweaked to work for SprintPictureMail... but I get a new text message instead...?? Help?
I also realize that Rotate Screen doesn't do anygood as an Action choice as the screen rotates immediately and doesn't stay... I'll go back to using it on the start menu... so I'll pic another program for that..

Does anyone know the param setting for the program CapSure to initiate "capsure now"?? so I press the action screen and it goes to capsure mode....