View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:17 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Honestly, I love the TP! But the problem is, I cannot afford to be missing calls because phone does not ring. I've missed an un-determined amount of calls because ringer never sounded. And as of now, Omnia will be sent back as soon as it arrives. After a call in to VZW to request tracking info, the rep got her supervisor involved and believed that I was losing money in the deal and offered up the Storm as my replacement. Even though there are minor issues at this time, update (in testing next week) will be available soon. I came to WinMo from Curve and I know I won't have the issues I have now.
You really seem to be getting CS people that are confusing? How does he figure your losing money in the deal over the Storm???? If they are talking about the current promotion, sure, but the initial value is almost identical (within 20-30 $) the TP is so greatly over=priced I couldn't believe it when I found out how much more the Omnia is capable of. If you like the idea od a Blackberry Storm, then that is fantastic, but I honestly think your getting the short-end of the stick here.

Either way, good luck, I truly hope you get 100% satisfaction from whatever device you end up with....good luck!!