Thread: wmVista (BETA)
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:57 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wmVista (BETA)

I have been waiting for this to release on XDA for months now and it finally did today. Here is the original post.
I played around with it and it looks very promising.
Be sure to read the readme.txt file so you know about the disabled features and other things.

Quote:
Overview:
wmVista is currently in the final prebeta stage. This software was created by Trent Seed. Features:

*Attractive looking Vista layer that runs on top of the WM6 framework.
*Desktop with movable shortcuts
*Similar menu structure for easy reference.
*Vista sound Scheme
*Gadgets! All of that information that is crammed onto the windows mobile today screen will have a gadget that one can either enable or disable.
*Free of Charge! Enjoy! The first Vista "port" for Windows Mobile 5/6/6.1!
wmVista 0.2 Beta Video Perview:
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9H9UuUuq8

Quote:
*UPDATE Feb 21, 2009*
Sorry for the additional delay. Today, the download link will be posted for the public prebeta.
Please send any feedback to tmseed@live.com. Make sure to read the readme file so you are aware what is to come, and what features are still disabled. Thanks. Please let me know if the cab files doesnt work. I've tested it and it worked fine for me.
Direct download here

dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip wmVistaCAB.CAB.zip (2.38 MB, 621 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dwizzy130; 02-21-2009 at 06:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.