View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:10 PM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
I cleaned it up and... made some feminine colors for the ladies... (or if that yer thing)

I also wanna make a splash screen... something like Mighty's only not so obnoxious! its nice and clean but i dunno... mighty mouse wasn't my favorite cartoon when i was young. anyway... enjoy.

If the old logos are cached and the .:developer:. is not on top of the black and the red one just Control + F5 to force reload/refresh on yer browser
Oh... don't forget to hit the thanks button if you likey! or if yer bored..
Had to do that..... Can you make five that dont say developer in this theme and I will use these to announce the next build? Also, could you do a www.scottcrosler.com like this too? Just the Red one. Maby double the size, For a web banner? This isht is HOT! Hot like 21015 five.... oooops.... Did I say it?

Your the guy who did Mikes splash?

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 02-21-2009 at 01:15 PM.