View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

IMHO this is really the best theme, easy on your eyes in low or no light conditions and the best readablity in sunlight, so my personal favorite. I also made this the base theme. It has all the manila files in it to take your phone to the starting point after you install the HD Port. The install is a lot longer so be patient.

I've put together this custom Black/White/Grey theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FAT BOY Inc. BLACK HD TF3D THEME.zip (2.73 MB, 85 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.