View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:51 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

Quote:
Originally Posted by mienhmario View Post
Does anyone know what to do about the memory issue? I cant install my gps in it because it says the memory is full. Is this something i have to stick with until the rom is updated by sprint?
My recommendation would be to move from this rom to one of the sprint based roms that are based off of the leaked rom. that way you get the same look and feel, plus the rom is updated, optimized with more memory, better tf3d performance and added software. you can gain as much as 40 megs switching. there are many to choose from including OMJ release, Groove rom, Rstoyguy, Mighty. All are much better than this rom. good luck.