View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:31 AM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbachandouris View Post
Rev C corrupted? I have been running with it today and so no real problems. I saw an out of memory error when I tried to get to Google Maps.

How in the world do you get GPS and Google together.

Do I need to flash back to Rev B? How do I know if I have problems related to it?
If you are running then dont worry about it. It didint affect you.

The issue was that if you used builds 20764 and 20931 it would cause the phone not to boot. The same SYS files tested out fine on Rev B Kitchen Core. I just pulled the link to the Rev C kitche core, not the SYS Files. If you are using 20954 or 21109 then you probably never saw any issue at all. those were the builds I last used and they worked great. I think something happned to the kitchen core when it was transfered from my Windows 7 machine to my website. Somewhere there along the way it broke for those two SYS file packs. I can fix it fairly easy this weekend. Just no more building kitchens on a Windows 7 machine. This is actually the second time it happened to me. The first time I caght it before I uploaded. Now I have had good builds on this same machien too so I am lost. I am goign back to old faithful, Windows Vista machine. Its not as nice as my machine with Windows 7 but it will get the job done. I love windows 7 too much to stop using it.

EDIT: But yeah, I wouldnt flash back. that kitchen was my best yet. I just need to reassemble on another machine. I checked out the changes and moved them into the Rev B kitchen and they worked fine ;c)

Wil work on Rev C2 in the AM.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 02-21-2009 at 01:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.