View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgabert View Post
Not really a fan of the web browser. I prefer the whole page format opposed to the column, but it does run very fast. Very good for quick info, but opera is more featured and displays closer to a ture computer. Guess it comes down to preference......
Skyfire is much closer to a true computer and IMO smokes Opera. Like for instance you can browse facebook and it doesnt take you too the mobile version and everything loads and fast. However it is still in Beta so I am sure it will just get better. Oh it also has flash and all that other good stuff.