View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
crazychef
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
Re: Federal Judge Allows Unwarranted Tapping on Cell Phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
We need a Appp that masks our signal or something that way we can be more discreet...
wont happen..their using the Patriot Act as their loophole, im sure any apps made to hide this will be swifty taken off the market..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Time to put on the foil hat!

late,
Coz
LMAO at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Did you MISS THIS AT THE TOP
December 23, 2005 4:00 AM PST
edit*** i was looking for a program i saw on the news tonight, something called trackcell or trapcell, gives u info for blocked caller ids from companies/telemarketers... the news didnt give a site address, i googled track cell, saw that FEB 17th 2009 tag in the details opened it, and it was the article... my bad, if you read up abit we can see that this actually took effect like last year, but they argued it for a few yrs it seems like.. there was a list of like 6 judges that had all voted against, yet some idiot judge did afterall.. and something about the FBI promised in 1994 when they got a law p***** in their favor for eavesdropping, that theyd never use it for cell phone- thus starts the Star Spangled Lie..

sorry again all for my disinformation... its true, however i guess i am quite someime late on it lol..
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"

Last edited by crazychef; 02-19-2009 at 09:49 PM.