View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 07:46 PM
angel12
Regular 'Geeker

angel12 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cleaning house: VZW vogue, Sprint/VZW touch pro

Finally got a phone through work, and no longer need all these phones all work perfectly, but either the titan or the vogue will not come with a charger (ive only got one that i can find at the moment). Make me an offer on either of these phones, and first one to buy also gets an 8gb MiniSD card!

The titan has a scuff on the lower left hand corner, nothing mather, just cosmetic. I only have the extended battery/cover for the vogue, sorry bout that one. The omnia is in perfect condition (only had it about a month) and comes with all accessories that shipped with it minus cd's. touch pro will come with most acessories (i just moved and am still unpacking, i will find what i can before shipping) and has been modded to work with vzw, but can easily be switched back to sprint. Not sure if it is a clean meid on sprint though, i got it from astainhellbring.

Make an offer on any or all of em!

Edit: Feel free to email with any questions, spencer(at)angelsolutionsnm(dot)com
and yes. Best offer (might even take first offer)

Omnia is sold!
Titan is sold!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg all.JPG (509.4 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg omnia.JPG (449.1 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg titan.JPG (480.0 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg touchpro.JPG (454.1 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg vogue.JPG (484.4 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by angel12; 02-25-2009 at 10:59 AM.