View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 02:45 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Program to toggle BT Devices Quickly?

acbToggleBT is not at all what the OP is asking for, dahlem. That app is used for routing all audio to a headset in handsfree profile quality (read: poor phone-conversation quality, not the A2DP used for streaming music).

Pollo, I actually have the same problem with my Sony in dash stereo and my jabra headset. When both are on, they fight for the connection. So, what I do when listening to music is flip off the headset on my ear. Then, if I want to have a private conversation (ie, not on my car speakers) I hit the eject button on my removeable faceplate, effectively shutting off the stereo for the time being. I push it back when I'm done and want to listen to music again.

A more powerful BT manager would be AWESOME, but sadly no one has made one yet. As far as a direct link- you can do this and even create a .lnk for it, but I don't remember the exact syntax for the command. Qmenu has a BT tab, that gives you BT on, Off, discoverable, and config right from the start menu. Config gives you the screen in question here. That's what I usually do, but I admit its not the best solution.