View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:15 AM
digi
Regular 'Geeker

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
buggy touch pro? or is this normal?

Okay, so yesterday I went and got my week old touch pro replaced. The reason i thought it was bad was because of terrible performance in nearly every area, and countless crashes of random apps, such as device.exe, cprog.exe, and nearly every third party app i had crashed at one point or another. Because of this, the phone needed to be rebooted every two hours or so. Sometimes the phone would lock up when booting, or hang after the windows 6.1 splash screen for awhile, and do this weird thing where it put the windows start icon in the middle of the task bar while still showing the spash screen.

I wanted to know if any of this was normal for the stock rom, because my replacement seems to have alot of the same problems, and I'm scared to flash my own rom until i know that this one isnt messed up too.

Now dont get me wrong, i'm no noob and I know how much a custom ROM can benefit over stock, but this thing is a dog performance wise. My Vogue runs circles around this thing, it reminds me of my apache.

Alltel / Verizon