View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
MightyROM Visual Customizations (the themes) will always work with the MightyROM. The day that MightyMike decides to go to a new method and change the way TF3D works, making the themes useless, I would take the themes down, re-edit them so that they work, and re-host them up. Before every release the themes get tested to make sure they work and have no impact on performance. If they did, they would not be available for download, so enjoy them.
Perfect!! I'm going Black and Gold(Yellow), like my Steelers!! Thanks again. looking forward to seeing the dialer and clock projects integrated as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.