View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:19 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hi LilRico,

just backing in the Mighty game today! flashing the new rom. so your customized colored cabs and sliders all are applicable to the new release? I noticed it was mentioned in the changelog Mike was reverting on the tf3d version. Also, are the battery enhancements different than previous releases? I am very pumped to check this out.
MightyROM Visual Customizations (the themes) will always work with the MightyROM. The day that MightyMike decides to go to a new method and change the way TF3D works, making the themes useless, I would take the themes down, re-edit them so that they work, and re-host them up. Before every release the themes get tested to make sure they work and have no impact on performance. If they did, they would not be available for download, so enjoy them.