View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:18 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post

I've put together this Stock Sprint Neon theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that need be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1.

Unfortunately This theme uses a clock that can not be used with the multi appointment feature on the home page, therefore if you use the theme and change to a the flip clock I have attached the manila file you will need to get multi appointments back. You may also need to mess around the backgrounds4all.cab.....it depends on your setup. Cab tested and good to go.
First I want to say this theme is AWESOME!!!

I changed to a flip clock and the next 2 upcoming appointments appear just under "Call History". I did not have to use the provided 1c684cd8_manila. I did try using the 1c684cd8_manila file with an earlier install I did earlier today, I had no appointments loaded in then and no "Calendar" link would appear at all.