View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
listen buddy if you read what i'm saying, which takes a bit of education, you will read ITS NOT JUST TEXTING... my screen on BOTH, thats TWO, 2, the NUMBER 2, phones does the SAME thing. If I'm playing Solitare it locks up, once in a while scrolling it will LOCK UP, texting IT WILL LOCK UP..

So can you explain this to me, how does this JUST have to do w/ texting? unless im retarded, it def has a lot more to do w/ other programs then texting.

Did you do a clean install of 4.4.5? Clean meaning flashing the rom and then after customization doing clear memory?