View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 PM
touch_rules
Regular 'Geeker

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
I have *always* had delays receiving text messages and voicemail notifications. I also use sprint and have always just assumed I got what I paid for - the service is cheap. I sometimes get texts and voicemail notices upwards of an hour late. This happened to me even with other phones, not just the diamond, so I know it's sprint and not me or the rom.
I was in the store and my wife was out in the van with the kids. I texted her (she is also on sprint and we share a plan) and it took probably a solid 5 minutes for the text to go through, then another 5 minutes for her reply to me. In the past, text messages were almost instant. This seems to have sped up and is not as noticible lately but I know for sure in my case, it is not the service. Never had a problem before.

Not trying to sound ungrateful, just trying to get to the root cause to see if there is a fix. Thanks everyone, Mike included for everything.