View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 08:07 PM
dougd
PPCGeeks Regular

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Dish network fu**** up my credit score. 2 years ago I too didnt send back the reciever correctly. After months of calling them I got it strightened out or so I thought. A year later I get a $77 bill from them, I call them to try and figure out what its about, well I can no longer talk to the normal people because I no longer have an account, finnally talk to someone and again think I get it strightened out. Next thing I know this last summer I am getting those annoying phone calls on my cell phone on which I choose to ignore, dont ya just love caller ID. In november I go to my credit union to borrow some money for an RV, the lady there calls me and says there is a problem, and its of coarse its with the credit dept. from dish. So I call them settle the debt for $50, that made me so mad but I had no choice. The lady at the credit union informed me when I had last borrowed money from them 2 years ago my credit score was 803, now its 680 .