View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:53 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pocketshield released Omnia-version beta!!

It looks OK, not much in the features or capabilities that aren't already in S2U2 (at least that I would actually use), and a couple features S2U2 has over this. My main deal-breaker is the customization...I see they are in CAb format, but I really like/need the great customization S2U2 brings to the table. Anyone using this now, can you navigate to the program folder and find a graphics folder (GFX in S2U2) and post it here? Maybe we can test a customization theory I have!!