View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Moderators Closing Threads

There are some great responses in this thread (e.g., post #8, etc.).

But here's the bottom line:

Threads: 53,265, Posts: 694,183, Members: 213,812, Active Members: 35,862

So there is a good chance that somewhere in this forum someone (and probably more than one member) has had the same issue/problem with their phone that you're having.

That's why we really focus on using the search function. It might not be the greatest but it's the first place you should start if you don't have the time to read through a few pages of threads.

There are no shortcuts to learning about your phone...the best advice out there is to read, read, read, search, search, play with phone, drink beer, read, search, search, play with phone, hard reset phone, drink beer, read, read, search, serach, search...well, you get the point.

Also don't forget about the private messaging function. If you feel a thread was unjustly closed due to the issue being very unique, etc., then pm the mod who closed it or another mod and ask them (nicely) to open back up.

I think most of you who know me will tell you that I'm pretty fair and will always listen to constructive criticism, etc.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 02-19-2009 at 03:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.