View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 07:35 AM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

vlad... hahaha... first of all i changed the getgpspos to where u at... and so if they really wanted to know they can google it. lol... secondly... there is a simple code to use to make your phone ring... its your phone #. why txt a code when u can call it?

ill try that kill prog way... oh and updayte on the bt. it doesnt work on the first or second radio button... as if audio gateway isnt even installed. sooo... yea... it doesnt announce calls or read txt. pls help.

is there something i can configure in the registry?

oh and btw... something happened to my hard buttons and they dont work. so long press wont work. lol
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.