View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 AM
onlinespending
PPCGeeks Regular

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
I just use this sys http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474406 and xip from this thread, and build with ppckitchen, have to clean out some stuff, just a note to people that get no booters, make sure you have a wince.nls included in your sys, some cookers keep that in xip, but I don't think the xips here include that, it will stick at first bootsplash without it. other than that, that vga sys seems to work quite well, I don't really mod much on it except the default wallpaper, and clean out duplicate oem's that throw duplicate errors when used with ppckitchen. I'm not really a hardcore tweaker, which is why I use that sys, all is don't for me, just have to set it up and press play
you mention the wince.nls file. Since the kitchen that you pointed to on xda does not include it in the SYS, where do you grab it from to add it? I'm getting stuck at the initial screen with red lettering. thanks.