View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 02:57 AM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Touch Pro ROM Only, DO NOT TRY ON DIAMOND

Here is a rom for everyone to play with. I just made it real fast, but if you want a feel for it, then give it a shot and see how it works.

Also it should be fully dumpable for anyone that would like to try it. or use the oem or anything from it.

Drop this into someone else RUU folder. I just did the basic folder here. A lot of the work here is from Da_G on xda, thank him for his work. I took his system and tweaked it a little. Give it a shot everyone.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/myiqew...RUU_Signed.rar

This is not mean to be a full production rom from me, it is just meant to help others, and give everyone an idea about 6.5. It does work to send and recieve calls, sms, and emails. PIE is fully working, also with the icons on the buttom. Give it a shot, but it is a beta rom.
Con are you going to release an xip and sys for cookin? =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.