View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:39 AM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Yes you are exaclty correct so you will need to pick either wide or narrow. Otherwise Xboxmod or someone else who is willing to pick up where he left off needs to make the wide tabs to match the narrow ones.

you are using two different widths of manila highlight, not too sure how you got them but you are going to want to make them the same size. If you use the ones in my RED theme they are narrow if you use the ones in all the stock themes except the verizon theme, they are the wide ones.
Im not exactly sure what you mean by a wide and narrow version. I edited the images so that they all line up now, but the highlights are still too big, or too small depending on what menu you are looking at. There is only one set of files that correspond to all of the menus highlights.

If you still arent following what im getting at, i will try and illustrate it all with pictures tomorrow. haha.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0