View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
the comm manager is not really like the comm manager in the settings. It is missing the data options and Xboxmod made some serious changes to it to actually make it a full TF3D tab and not just a copy......I really don't fully understand but I know that it was supposed to be a important upgrade. Sprint did NOT have a stock tab for comm manager, I am sure you meant option under the settings tab, right?
yes, the missing data option is the reason i dont use that custom communications tab.

by "stock tab" yes, i mean the one that is under settings/communications

all of the colors and background images are the "stock" sprint theme.

Example:

Im guessing i just need to find all of my "stock" sprint manila files and edit them accordingly to look like the rest of the new hd manila files???

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0