View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:42 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help...Touch Pro Stylus

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
go to the sprint store and remove the one from the store samples LOL
(not guilty of doing that)
I did that, but then asked in the most polite way if there was any chance i could have/even pay for it. They were kind enough to let me have it, along with a spare battery cover.
Dschoenike
Oh yeah, for all those who keep losing their stylus, there's an app floating around here that will bring up a warning on your screen when your stylus is removed, with also a few other options. Nice app.

Last edited by dschoenike; 02-16-2009 at 08:45 PM.