View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:43 AM
DatGirlWitGame
Lurker

DatGirlWitGame is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A Few Very Annoying Issues

I have an HTC Touch Pro through Sprint and I LOVE IT ! Besides a few irritating problems.

1. Phone locks up while charging. It has happened to me about 4 or 5 times.
2. My keyboard does not work at times. I will be on a messenger such as yahoo, and when I slide the keyboard out to start typing, the keyboard does not respond.
3. When the keyboard does work, it does not work properly and types in extra letters and spaces. And the only way to stop it from doing so is to let it type a million letters until it gives up or I have to select the characters via the touch screen and delete them via touch screen.

I was considering taking up to Sprint to get another, but I was just wondering if there were any fixes or would it just be better to take it up to Sprint? I have NEVER dropped the phone or done anything to possibly damage the phone. The only changes I have made to the phone were adding an 8GB Micro SD Card instead of keeping the 1GB that came with it.

Anyways...Just wondering what I should do. I really LOVE my HTC Touch Pro, but those 3 issues are just really grinding my gears.