View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:59 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Holy crap, I just read all 842 posts and think I am going to have a seizure. Just a few questions before I dive in.

1. Only way to uninstall is hard reset, correct?
2. Will the custom text and notifications bubbles cabs/custom font cabs install over this version of TF?
3. I love your themes and really want a stock sprint neon one. Any ETA?
4. Can I switch themes just by uninstalling your cabs and installing a new one? And replacing the manilla files for curtains?
5. Have I told you that you are the man?!?
1. I have not been able to uninstall cleanly as most would want.
2. Almost all work BUT some of them will change edits that have been made for this HD, so watch what you are doing step by step. this is where most get lost.
3. Sprint theme is done except for the clock but I am close to having that fixed.
4. Yes, but you really don't have to uninstall you can just install right over the previous one. and yes you can change curtains or whatever but the theme will have the stock setup good to go.
5. Thanks, hit the green thanks button where ever I have helped you.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.