View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:27 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia being reduced to $99

The chances of Verizon getting that are slim. How many Symbian devices are on their network?

Thats right, none.

Even if they did get it--consider it to be eligible....in the next 12-14 months, AT LEAST.

Phones are obsolete as soon as they come out. Sorry you feel screwed, but thats just how technology works.

I felt screwed when I got my LG Dare, and something better came out. I felt screwed when I bought my laptop, and something better came out.

See a pattern? You can wait for the latest, greatest thing, but it there is no such thing. There will always be later, greater, things.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 02-16-2009 at 02:29 AM.