View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Here is a little project i am working on. Changing all the highlight colors, and the sms count notifier. I am going with green right now. My gradients should be a bit smoother than the original green highlights. Although, i think i came across another bug in the port, when you press down on a selected item in the settings list or the call history list, the highlight is off. [see pic for example]

And one last thing, does anyone know which manila contains the highlight for the program thumbnails??

I will be putting together a zip of all the manila files to achieve this when it is complete if anyone is interested.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0