View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
im sure this has been answered before but i can't find it in the posts anywhere. i have just switched to the blue version of the rom. a couple of things i noticed is the clock still is inlayed in red and some of the menus have a wierd white on white back ground so you can't see the lettering very well. i'm thinking either the font colors or the menu colors need to be changed but i have no idea now. are there any patches for these problems?

thanks.
Im not sure what many people have done, but some have go it to work properly, im no longer going to support the Blue theme in the next release, because it just causes too much hassle, and also did you download the latest blue theme, or are you using still the old files.