View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: installing stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
what programs can I uninstall from the stock sprint rom to free up room, I don't really want to flash a new rom
there are some older threads on this but if I'm not mistaken, there is a way to remove the diamond user manual (not sure what is called since I haven't been on the stock for a while). It listed in the start menu though. If you do a search with exact name, you should find a thread on how to remove this from through the windows folder in device memory. Also may be able to remove some of the ringtones. this can get you about 8 mb of space.