View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsar View Post
Brown does not work. Phone says it installed succesfully but it does not soft reset like the installation does for the blue slider. Thanks for the great work.
just soft reset and it should work. When making a cab with you can't tell it to soft reset. It does it on its own. If you soft reset brown and it didn't work, then LMK, but it should be working fine because I just looked at the cabs install routine and its how it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridic View Post
Thanks for the green slider update.

Will the other green files be ready at the same time (Clock, back ground, theme)?

Sliders look great by the way.

-bridic-
I need MightyMike to finish "Everlasting Cactus Green (Stock Manila)" because he's the one that takes care of the .tsk's.