View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 12:27 PM
xPosTech
Regular 'Geeker

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia being reduced to $99

I just ordered mine Friday. It should arrive tomorrow. I called CS and they wouldn't adjust the price till I received it. WTF I paid via Disc. $99 + tax. after NE2 and online discount. With the new price it should be free.

CS says if they adjust price now and I don't receive it and get a refund I would be $100 to the good. She also said SOP is 30 days from activation for a price adjustment on all new phone price reductions.

I think they want activation and contract before the refund (I'm month-to-month now). I think I want price adjustment at time of activation. Maybe I'm just being anal (again).

The online ordering system was down Thursday night till Friday afternoon or it would have been ordered Thurs. While the system was down I tried 4 different CS reps but they all wanted to send a mail in rebate sted of on line discount. I've never to my knowledge received the rebate from a mail in.

I just want my Omnia and $100.

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.