View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrulz View Post
Love the app and all the work everybody has done here have had it loaded and running for awhile now with zero problems until... I've been adding programs a little at a time and ran into a problem with "advanced configuration" tool. I am now missing the calendar, profile and a few other tabs. So carefull of what you add! For me I do constant backups but of course overwrote the last good one I had before installing advanced config tool. Keep up the great work guys.
adding advanced config. tool isnt your problem, it probably what you checked in the app. the app. it self works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.