View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 06:02 PM
abacot
Lurker

abacot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
On my 4th Touch Pro now and not a good thing

I am on my 4th TP now. Just wondering if anyone else is having as many problems I am. I just recieved my 4th one from Sprint this past Thursday.

With the first one the earpiece speaker blew so I couldnt hear a thing anymore. This was due to installing the Audiopara file so i HIGHLY advise against doing that. If you have a problem with your volume have the phone replaces.

Secondly the round wheel at the bottom of the phone quit working. Not sure why this happened, it just quit working and this was more of an aggravation that you would think.

Third phone my keyboard just quit working. Open the keyboard and nothing. I couldnt type, couldnt use the arrow keys to move around, couldnt do anything at all with it. This was a huge aggravation. I email a lot for work so i had to use the onscreen keyboard and that really sucked. Took forever to type up just a short email. You really realize how important that keyboard is when it quits working.

So now I am on the fourth one. I love the phone so I hope it works. I have never had this many issues with a phone before. If this one doesnt work out I will have to switch to a new phone, all the issues arent worth it.