View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
it was asked about 58 pages ago and i did not see an answer, so maybe someone has figured it out since then. is there a way to make the bottom and top curtains not transparent? i do not like to see my appointments behind the slider bar (do not have any today or tmr so cannot take a screenshot of that so i took one of the settings tab as it has the same issue) and when scrolling through the programs page i think it looks really dumb how you can see an app link over top of the Launch Program header.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
just installed the new cfc version from a fresh rom flash and everything seems to work the same as before but i have found a couple of small issues.
  1. if you are at the home tab and hit the D-pad down it will highlight the clock and then missed calls and then NOT calendar. if you navigate to another tab and then back to the home tab and hit up on the D-pad you can select calendar, missed calls, clock.
  2. the highlight bar is too big. if you look at the attached pic you will see it is supposed to be highlighting missed calls but it also highlights part of calendar.
I have noticed these issues as well, there are a few other small quirks that i hope will be fixed as well.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0