View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:45 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
just installed the new cfc version from a fresh rom flash and everything seems to work the same as before but i have found a couple of small issues.
  1. if you are at the home tab and hit the D-pad down it will highlight the clock and then missed calls and then NOT calendar. if you navigate to another tab and then back to the home tab and hit up on the D-pad you can select calendar, missed calls, clock.
  2. there is a down arrow below calendar on the home screen for no reason. no appointments showing so why is there an arrow? you cannot select it anyway.
  3. the highlight bar is too big. if you look at the attached pic you will see it is supposed to be highlighting missed calls but it also highlights part of calendar.
I just checked my setup after you posted this & mine is doing none of the things you posted (except the down arrow that is always there)

~John