View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:33 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

ok its late and i dont feel like reading 277 pages right now. i recently installed your rom on the new phone that sprint sent me, and ever since i have been having my phone rotate all the time when i put it sideways and stuff. it really didnt do it before to much so i wasnt worried, but maybe this phone is more sensitive. anyways, is there a way to stop this from happening. i'd like it to just rotate in opera and kinoma. thanx for anyone who can help with my noobness :-p

EDIT:

guess the problem was that i didnt soft reset for 2 days, i just soft reset and the problem went away. still wonder why it was doing this until i soft reset though lol :-p

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 02-14-2009 at 06:12 AM.