Old 02-14-2009, 01:57 AM
thenikonian
Lurker

thenikonian is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 Clean, No Junk Version

The Business-

I've installed the B7 update found at the link below and in the first post of this tread.
http://rapidshare.com/files/70213180...08_B7.zip.html

Everything appears to be running well but I've noticed 2 issues on my phone.

1- There is no task manager. I've installed T Manager... it seems to do the trick but should something have been loaded by default?

2- Touchflow does not appear to be working correctly. There is a link in accessories that runs but I do not get a cube with any gestures. Instead it brings up different apps depending on what direction I am dragging from. Is this broken or is this working as intended?

I installed the CUBE using CABS from this tread but there is a bug. I need to disable the Touch Flow program that came loaded in the ROM.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11945

Intro-
Hello everyone. I am new to ppcgeeks and the Apache. I have a xv6900 (vogue) running leaked OEM 6.1 ROM and a new to me Apache (xv6700). First off I love the xv6700. I really like the size of this phone and the slide-out KB is KING!

TY ROB for putting the No Junk ROM out here. It is a great ROM. Possibly the closest thing to an OEM update. I've tried 4 builds using the Kitchen with no success. I get working ROMs but they never look the way I envision them. I would love to continue to experiment with the kitchen but I just don't have the time.

Also I'd like to thank the other Apache users that have contributed. In this thread there are 78 pages of posts. I've been searching PPCGEEKS, XDA, PPCKITCHEN and a few other sites for info. The stickies help but sometimes they do not look like they contain the most current info so please forgive my ignorance if my issues have already been addressed.