View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
I have a clean ROM with FM and Buuf theme working! I had to re-flash and do the Buuf theme cab first, and then the FM_Skin renaming thing but I finally got it.

The only glitch I've hit since then is that the MP3 Trimmer cab I have doesn't work on this ROM. I think it was developed more for the GSM ROM's and its worked on some past Telus customs. I'll go on a search and see what I can find, but if anyone happens to have a good MP3 Trimmer cab laying around, would you mind posting?

On the keyboard, I'm neutral. I think black looks the coolest generally, but with the Buuf icons, the white is probably the most compatible. So - whatevah - if I don't find any major bugs, I'm probably just going to stick with this ROM for awhile anyway.

Thanks!
Good to hear about the radio, and mp3 trimmer should still be in there under startmenu-programs-multimedia. I don't remember taking it out anyways. And for the keyboard, stock is still my fav, as long as you have it set to abc and not xt9.