View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:51 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44

Hey, Im Glad you guys like the cab I made.. I set it with a default of 500k sending so it would be compatible with other carriers that never received my 3.2 megapixel images. Imagine that? I thought I made the receive larger.

The I set it up to be able to send and receive through the internet connection, so that I could do it through my wifi. It worked at my house. Maybe the MMS servers ban some IP subnets or something. When I posted it on XDA, I put it there and not here, because Somepne was saying that Arcsoft for sprint was considered Warez, and I didn't want to violate that policy.