View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:35 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i910 MMS Picture Resize Problem

Oh man....I have been so busy at work, and with my laptop on the fritz, I haven't even had time to look into this!! I am sorry I didn't get the settings to you, but glad you resolved the situation!!!!

P.S. Maybe you can edit the first post and thread title to indicate the fix is here, that way people can see it is a solution and use it and not just thinking it is a question thread!!