View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:46 AM
henbone11
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP + Airave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josedogg54 View Post
I love the sprint Airave well I hate paying to have service but anyways to the point I have no problems when I leave the coverage area. My phone just turns on like it has switched towers which technically it did.
A couple of days ago I was thinking about the Airave and the fact that I had to pay to use it and called Sprint. I pitched a ***** and they have refunded any charges I have incurred with it and the price the Airave itself. They also removed all future charges for it. I have always heard that you can do this but hate to complain about things if I dont have to. But I can definitely say that it works if you complain about it. As far as the soft reset, it took some trial and error to figure this out. Twice I had to call tech support and they had me enable the data connection with the ## code. Yesterday I was very frustrated because I had to drive to a town an hour away and I didnt know where I was going. I kept trying to get the GPS to connect and use Live Search. Nothing would connect. So I soft reset my phone and then everything worked. So I did some testing and sure enough, for whatever reason, when my phone leaves Airave coverage its not releasing the data connection. A soft reset is no big deal as long as you know you have to. But trying to figure it out was angering me. lol Oh well, thats how I have to deal with it. But everything works fine.