View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:22 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49901

might be something to incorporate.
Already in there, check your registry to confirm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Flashed the new clean - 1.7.11k - but I can't load the FM Radio. Tried the icon several places, even went right into Windows folder. It looks like it will load (shows in title bar) but then nothing happens.

EDIT: I fixed it by copying files from OEM - I'm guessing some of the files are missing.

SECOND EDIT: Installed the buuf theme cab now FM isn't working again. Wassup with dat?

Thanks - I do appreciate all your work on this and sorry if it seems like I'm completely fixated on the FM. I found myself using it much more than I expected in other ROMS. Funny, though, that I have this state-of-the-art phone and my main focus is wanting to use 50 year old technology on it.
I have got to be the worst chef ever! Actually I'm constantly tweaking...Was checking out the skins file. copy \Windows\FM_skins.zip to a different directory, rename to "FM_skins.pkg" and copy back into windows. This radio is cool though, I'm sitting here tweaking on the rom listening to that FM Radio...and 10 feet away is an awesome stereo that could wake the whole hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwiens View Post
toyguy, even with the updated stock rom I can't connect to my juno mail except getting a message every couple hours but always getting a synch error when sending, any ideas on this? I love the loaded rom.
How are you setting up your mail?

And I looked into the keyboard problems last night and got the same results. So now you guys have a choice.
1. Stock Keyboards
2. White keyboard (as pictured above
3. Black keyboard as in other roms...

I have narrowed down the setting to "fix" it. I'm debating to tell ya straight, or fluff it up so it sounds like I got the answer from N.A.S.A. I'll probably just fix it...

This post has been thanked 1 times.