code2medic
Lurker

code2medic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: @ days with Touch Pro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
So you had a TP for work, didn't have any issues, then got the one for personal use and you are having issues? Just trying to understand what's going on with you. Mighty Mike's might not be the ROM for you either. If you are flashing, try a couple different ones out before deciding.

Yes the one i had for work tho was VERY restrictive as it was a government phone so most features were not there.

AS far as my phone some of you cleared up a few things. mpegs cant be viewed so ill search around for that.

As far as the wep key its only one and its for my home network for reason with the stock rom or mikes rom it wont save the key.

the pictures in my email were jpeg so im not sure why the pro will not show them.

Still looking into the other stuff.

Thanks for the ones that replied with some kind of help or are asking further questions to understand better

To kyrumo

Lets just say my comment in reference to your comment will not be posted as its not apart of the topic at hand. Ill save it for another time. Thank you tho for your interest and help. What ever help that would be