Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
thanks tsowen when i get some free time i will upload them files THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU THE MAN!!!!!

edit:
i have tried everything and can't get it to work with any type of uninstall and reinstall so here are my files thank you very much

thank you mike for looking into the problem, i have tried to uninstall the taskbar but the phone for some reason becomes super unstable ex. any time i try to change the volume the phone looks up
Alright here you go everything is signed, changed a small setting in the HTCVolumecontrol with the signing of the certificate but should not effect anything at all. Try these out and let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip corrected Dll's.zip (252.4 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.