Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:01 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I have the default standard Sprint ROM on an HTC Touch Pro so I am not sure what hotfixes were done and how it would effect the dll's try to unistall everything and then install all over again like everyone said. If this messes things up and erases the hotfix then post your HTCVolumecontrol.dll and your phcanOverbmp.dll these are the two files that have the speaker icons and I will edit them manually for you. No worries we will get you fixed up but try the first method and see what the end results are first.
thanks tsowen when i get some free time i will upload them files THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU THE MAN!!!!!

edit:
i have tried everything and can't get it to work with any type of uninstall and reinstall so here are my files thank you very much
HTCVolumeControl and phcanoverbmp.dll.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
It isn't something complicated.

The hotfix applys an older revision of the htcvolumecontrol.dll

it's as easy as uninstalling ur cab, and reinstalling it....

I don't know why the overwriting of dll's is coming into play here.
---

Uninstall tsowen's cab and reinstall it and ur golden.
thank you mike for looking into the problem, i have tried to uninstall the taskbar but the phone for some reason becomes super unstable ex. any time i try to change the volume the phone looks up

Last edited by apaquette0069; 02-12-2009 at 09:13 PM.