View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Since we are all VZW users (so far)!!!

Marketing is just spin-doctoring what the company you represent to look good, so I can understand the rep saying what he did. Basically I knew this would happen eventually when VZW purchased Alltel!! It is always like that when two large companies combine...the best features of each rise to the top, and I think that was the big thing Alltel had on the competition...the family circle plan........and now.....we have it!!!!